Thursday, June 30, 2005

116 - Back of the Chippy



The list itself isn't very interesting. The reverse side, however, is. It makes me wonder why so many people in my collection write their lists on the back of printed promotional jotter pads. Are they offended by the advertising?

I've personally never heard of Seafare fish 'n' chips, but a couple of people have been in touch tell me about them. Firstly, Emily wrote on the forum that there's a Seafare chip shop near to where I work - and that their fish is _good_. Secondly, an anonymous emailer got in touch to say that they actually work in a Seafare chippy, and that they have a chain of stores around Surrey and Hampshire. 'That piece of paper you had was from a Seafare notepad that we were giving away to people that bought two fish and chips (if I remember right)'. Let's all go to Seafare! After all, they're purely and simply the best. Spread the word.

No comments: