Thursday, June 30, 2005

112 - Morz


I'm not at all sure what "morz" is, but I doubt we'll ever really get to the bottom of it. I was initially thinking it may be mozarella cheese, then thought it could be margerine. However, if you think about the combination of the other itmes it doesn't make sense. Then again, little of this makes sense. You can't make a meal out of chicken, ice cream and margerine (or mozzarella) and it's only a very strange person who gives these to someone as a birthday present along with their "BD card".

Update: this is now the only list which no longer resides in my catalogued collection, as it was been sent to DynoMac as his prize on an online radio competition and is thus a VERY special list. By the way, the link isn't to this DynoMac but rather to some yuppy real-estate investor. But I thought it'd be funny to link to it anyway.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mozzarella, I'd guess.

Anonymous said...

I know that in America, some kids like to make "Smorz"/"Morz" where they take a cracker/biscuit and layer it with marshmallow and chocolate.
And who said that American kids were fat???

Anonymous said...

i'm thinking that with a birthday card and ice-cream it may be chocolate morsels for the ice-cream topping!!!
P.S. i'm from australia and most americans are fat sorry!!!:)