Thursday, September 29, 2005

210 - Bath Puffs, But No Thank You


The shopper is making a casserole. This is interesting to me, as we've begun cooking up massive stews ready to see us through the winter. However, I don't want any "bath puffs" to see me through the winter. Indeed, I'm not entirely sure what they are. They sound like those fizzy bath things that dissolve in water and make you gag with disgustingly floral odours. And I don't think they're anything to do with the Hunny Monster (and yes, I have spelt it correctly, according to Quaker Oats)...although you can never be sure.

Perhaps the sad fact that the Hunny Monster has no role to play in this shopper's list has forced them to withdraw the thank you suggested by "Thank You Cards" at the top of the second column. It's a shame.

No comments: