Saturday, September 17, 2005

209 - Frantic Scrawl Around £30 Cash


Yep. It's frantic scrawl around a large circled "£30 cash". I'm quite sure that the placement of the scrawled reminders around the cash amount is some kind of code, but I'm uncertain what to.

"DVD School" may be a DVD of 'School of Rock', but I think this is unlikely. As a teacher, I reckon it's more likely to be a DVD to take into school and show the kids. Quite why, though, is a mystery.

Similarly, the top left corner is strange. "1 2 3 4 5 CURSS [something I can't read] 0 7 8 9 4". The second string of numbers looks like the first part of a mobile phone number. But why count in to cursing someone?

And is it a picnic that's coded at the bottom left? A mysterious list indeed...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it says "Class Fifty" top left and at the bottom, that is definitely "Tixilix" (kids cough mixture).

Anonymous said...

if this has indeed been written by a teacher of some sort, the seemingly random collections of letters and numbers could stock codes for books or something. £30 cash could refer to funds provided by their school then.