Saturday, September 17, 2005

208 - Cheesecake


Every so often a list comes along that lists specific recipe items. This one is almost definitely for some kind of cheesecake. The first four items would definitely be used in making a base, while the next three make a bit of cheesy-filling stuff.

However, it is the bottom few shopping items that I'm not so sure about. As someone who's not a fan of cheesecake per se, I'm not entirely 'up' on potential toppings, but the precision of these items suggests it's legitimate.

Does anybody have any ideas what flavour this is going to emerge as?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe they are making a plain cheescake as my name used to use gelatine in hers. Youcan also use the whipping creamin themix for the cheescake. Perhaps they are making the classic american variety which is definatley my favourite.