Sunday, August 28, 2005

181 - Waitrose 12.30



There's something scary about the "12.30" in this list's title. Yes, it was found at Waitrose, and scarily it was found shortly after 12.30pm on Sunday. Did the shopper written this title to taunt me? I doubt it - I found it in Brighton and it's the first time I've ever been there. Or was it some kind of disturbingly organised shopper who not only listed their shopping items, but also the place and time they would buy them?

It seems more voyeuristic than normal to discover that the shopper who writes the time of their shopping trip is also asthmatic. While I doubt this helps to solve the problem of quite why they wrote "Waitrose 12.30" at the top of their list, it at least helps us to get to know more about the shopper themself. And from looking at the totalled amounts of money (£24200) I wouldn't mind knowing them...

No comments: