The Shopping List Compendium:
a collection of abandoned shopping and grocery lists




141 - Pampered


This is a list I found in the Tesco store next to the Big Brother house at Elstree studios. It strikes me from a quick look at the list that this shopper is pampering themself: "saffron" ain't cheap. Then again, that's about as far as my pampering theory goes. I was just excited(ish) to get a list from the Big Brother supermarket. Sort of.
posted at 10:36 Email this list to someone



This site is made possible by the kind people who abandon their shopping list at the end of a trip to the supermarket. I collect those shopping lists. You might refer to these as grocery lists, which strikes me as a bit strange because not all the items on the lists are groceries. Anyhow, I won't worry myself about it if you won't.

For those of you who have asked why I do this, please just be content with the fact that I do. I saw a list lying abandoned in a trolley once, and thought, "I'll have that". So I did.

Each shopping list I find is added to my collection along with comments about each list, which usually consist of me spouting on about the possible personality of the person who wrote it. I'm quite harsh at times, at others I feel a pang of compassion. Sometimes I just don't know what items are. Hopefully it will aid your procrastination.

Previous Lists
  • 140 - Bowels Ahoy!
  • 139 - Toiletries and Junk Food
  • 138 - Cheese Cocktail
  • 137 - Gel Pen Frappé
  • 136 - Landscape A4
  • 135 - Black and Blue
  • 134 - Insight Into Retirement
  • 133 - Dig Biscuits and Reading
  • 132 - Brand Whore
  • 131 - Preparing for Indigestion
  • Powered by Blogger

    ©2006