Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The Compendium Hits the TV!

Hello all,

Regular visitors may wonder why the Compendium has not been updated in the past few weeks. Well, it's not because I've been stalking the Celebrity Big Brother House but rather that I've been working on a very secret, but very exciting, Shopping List Experiment.

I can't say too much at the moment, but can reveal that it's all to do with abandoned shopping lists (predictably) and what I eat.

All will be revealed live on today's (Wednesday 25th January) "Richard Hammond's 5 O'Clock Show" on ITV1. Tune in from 5pm to find out more!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HMmmm Let me Guess... Are people going to chose items off Shopping list you've Found And then Make you Eat them?? Tehehe that would be fun!

Anonymous said...

We were all watching, Mr Allsop...