Tuesday, April 04, 2006

270 - Olives to Scale


"Plain flour" and "Yeast". I thought I was onto it. Really, I did. I thought it was some kind of pie. Especially as "Scale" features somewhere further down the list, perhaps a single weighing scale to measure out the ingredients for the aforementioned pie.

But perhaps not. Indeed, I've never come across a garlic and olive pie, and nor do I particularly want to.

Part of me thinks the secret to this list lies in the right-aligned item, but I can't decipher it. "2 pin frankfurther" perhaps? "2 pin lighter"?

I really haven't got a clue, but some anonymous commenters do. They've worked out that it's actually a "2 pin adapter". That certainly makes more sense than my own suggestions, but still doesn't help with the confusion around the pie. Oh well!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's 2 pin adapter !

Anonymous said...

Probably for an electric shaver.

~Bee~ said...

I'm going to suggest that they are making a pizza??

Anonymous said...

'Garlic (Powder type)'?

Anonymous said...

Probably italian olive like bread

Anonymous said...

mmm

Pancakes

that shopping list said...

Keep posting! Good job