The Shopping List Compendium:
a collection of abandoned shopping and grocery lists




225 - Becca Might be at School


Becca needs "TPaste + BBath". At least she's keeping clean, which is good. There's something about this list that feels it's written by mum, and therefore Becca is her daughter.

There is, therefore, the distinct possibility that, as Becca is at school (note the "School Bars", whatever they are) she is one of the Beccas at the school where I work...as it's barely 5 minutes' walk from the Tesco where I picked this list up.
posted at 20:36 Email this list to someone



This site is made possible by the kind people who abandon their shopping list at the end of a trip to the supermarket. I collect those shopping lists. You might refer to these as grocery lists, which strikes me as a bit strange because not all the items on the lists are groceries. Anyhow, I won't worry myself about it if you won't.

For those of you who have asked why I do this, please just be content with the fact that I do. I saw a list lying abandoned in a trolley once, and thought, "I'll have that". So I did.

Each shopping list I find is added to my collection along with comments about each list, which usually consist of me spouting on about the possible personality of the person who wrote it. I'm quite harsh at times, at others I feel a pang of compassion. Sometimes I just don't know what items are. Hopefully it will aid your procrastination.

Previous Lists
  • Pointless Site
  • 224 - Mum's List for Dad
  • 223 - Bought, or Not Needed?
  • 222 - Mammal Milk
  • 221 - Football Trivia Game
  • 220 - Suicide is Painless
  • 219 - Canadian Livestock and 3 Lucky Dips
  • 218 - Scrap of a Life
  • 217 - Emergency Windowlene
  • 216 - Lottee's Additions
  • Powered by Blogger

    ©2006