Thursday, April 21, 2005

023 - Scarily Organised


Eeeeeeeek. Never in my life have I seen someone as anal as this. A fully computerised list that evidently features the items they have bought from Tesco in the past, this list has tick-boxes to show which items are required on any particular visit. Options are provided by way of circled words, such as Creme Caramel or Chocolate Mousse, and Cream or Creme Frais. Blimey, I'm glad there's some choice here! Not to let the shopper off, though, strict reminders are given regarding checking the date and condition of eggs. What's more, there's a whole 2nd page! It's not quite as good as the first side, but I love the way that options are given regarding which sweets and lunchpack drinks to buy. Check out the kitchen rolls though - "Bounty look for best offer". I couldn't have said it better myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is the sort of list a member of staff (and or service user/s)from a small community support home/project would use (I've seen many)

Anonymous said...

hmmm I actually use a similar one..saves me rewriting my shopping list everytime...and hubby can add to it and I can still read it....